So, took a trip to Porto. I am back. Hopefully that means I can get back on my writing schedule and back on track in general. This all relates to today’s post!
Today’s Motivation. Do it your way. Whatever the “it” you are working on may be. Reading lists like mine or ones written by others are general guidelines, but only you can decide what really works best for you. Below, I have complied a short list of how to accomplish or at least take a stab at goals, long and short term:
1. START TODAY! (Don’t procrastinate)
2. Don’t Compare Yourself to Other’s (Be an Individual)
3. Take Action At Your Speed (Pace Yourself)
4. Make a Doable Timeline (Don’t Self-Sabotage)
5. Take Breaks When Necessary (Only You Know Your Limits)
6. Reward Yourself When You Meet Milestones (Treat Yoself!)
7. Share Your Vision With A Loved One (Accountability and Support)
This is just a list of my interpretation of how to begin something. I made it very general so that it could fit any situation. And also, it is a pressure free way to accomplish a task or plan. One of the reasons in the past that I personally have failed to accomplish things I would like to, is because I beat myself up so much if it wasn’t done in a perfect way. So let’s start on our path to completion, while not getting stressed in the process.
Let’s be goal getters together! Hit me up at email@example.com and tell me what you are working on or leave a comment below! I look forward to hearing about it!